Sustainability in Quality Improvement Academy
The Sustainability in Quality Improvement (SusQI) Academy provides CPD training and support to QI Leads for embeddding sustainability into QI education and practice in their organisation. Organisations may choose to enrol a number of key staff in the Academy to access CSH expert support. Membership is available to those working within health professions education and/or in quality improvement, service transformation and health service delivery.
As a member of the SusQI Academy, individuals will receive support to build their competencies in SusQI education and or leadership and work towards achieving SusQI Beacon Site status for their institution. The Centre will also provide support and mentoring for integrating SusQI into current QI practices, including developing training models, materials, frameworks and reviewing strategy.
This diagram outlines the training and support offered to SusQI Academy members. Members may access any or all of the support available to meet their own needs and the needs of their organisation.
SusQI Academy Annual Membership
CPD and support for a key person to become a SusQI Lead including:
- 1 ticket for the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare SusQI course* and the Teaching SusQI supplementary course for each Lead signed up
- Up to 10 hrs of flexible online mentoring across the year, e.g. to review current QI materials and provide support with embedding SusQI into current QI teaching/leadership. Shared between members from the same organisation.
- Access to four expert-led SusQI forums to network and share learning
- Access to latest SusQI Education materials
- 50% discount on attendance at the annual SusQI showcase event
*Individuals who have already done the SusQI course may choose another Centre for Sustainable Healthcare course to attend.
Costs: exclusive of VAT.
- 1 SusQI Lead: £1950
- 2 SusQI Leads: £3200
- 3 SusQI Leads: £4450
- 4 SusQI Leads: £5500 (discounted rate)
- 5 SusQI Leads: £6500 (discounted rate)
Upcoming enrollment dates
- Induction date: 15:00-16:00 Thursday 9th Oct 2023
- Live SusQI workshop: Wednesday 19th Oct 2023
- Live Teaching SusQI workshop: Wednesday 1st Nov 2023
- Induction date: 12:00-13:00 Monday 8th Jan 2023
- Live SusQI workshop: Thursday 25th Jan 2023
- Live Teaching SusQI workshop: Wednesday 6th Mar 2023
- Induction date: 12:00-13:00 Monday 4th Mar 2023
- Live SusQI workshop: Tuesday 26th Mar 2023
- Live Teaching SusQI workshop: Thursday 16th May 2023