We're hiring! Administrative assistant for education
- Full time, starting August 2021 (or asap thereafter), £25,000 pa
- Working primarily remotely
- Appy by 7th July 2021 EOD
We are looking for an administrative assistant to support our continuing professional development courses for health professionals. You will work within the CSH education team in a flexible, proactive manner to maintain operations across our educational activities and manage a growing portfolio of training courses.
Under the supervision of the Administrative Support Manager, you will:
- Provide administrative support for the CSH training courses
- Correspond with particpants, dealing with queries and requests
- Update online content
- Set up and provide zoom support for online workshops
- Assist with marketing and promotion
- Setting up Evaluation and Project forms – using MS Forms.
- Set up and minute meetings
- Provide additional administrative tasks for the CSH team as required
How to apply
Please review the job description below and email a cover letter and CV to Patricia Atkinson, here. Your cover letter should detail how you fit the Person Specification. Your application will be assessed solely by how well you fit these requirements and to what extent you demonstrate your experience and/or knowledge of the tasks you will be required to complete.
Applications should be made by 7th July 2021 Interviews will take place on 5th and 6th August 2021.