We're hiring! Networks Coordinator
- 4-5 days per week, £35,000 pro rata
- Able to travel to meetings in Oxford and nationally when necessary.
- Apply by 9am on Monday 13 September 2021
We are looking for a practical person with excellent interpersonal and project management skills to help grow and manage our sustainable healthcare networks.
As Networks Manager, you will help to nurture communities of practice, who may be brought together by clinical specialty, professional background or by common goals to improve the environmental sustainability of health systems. You will work closely with the CSH Medical Director and with members of both our Clinical and Green Space teams, as well as our Fellows, Scholars and volunteers. Your work will be supported by our Communications Lead and administrative staff.
- With the CSH team, develop a strategy for development of current and new networks; define success criteria
- Contribute to the ongoing development of CSH Networks online platform and resource library:
- carry out market research, contribute to design and specification of upgrades to the online platform, liaise with web developers, conduct user testing
- upload and curate content
- Standardise the protocol for network initiation/development
- Recruit, train & support volunteer network managers
- Develop resources to support volunteer network managers, e.g. with engaging network members, developing a programme of activities, building social media presence, hosting live web meetings or running collaborative projects
- Assist with designing and running online and face-to-face network meetings
- Maintain strong connections between CSH Networks and CSH programmes including Sustainable Specialties, SusQI/Green Ward Competition, Green Space and Health, and Education
- Supported by the CSH Communications Lead, help networks/network members to communicate their activities and impacts nationally and internationally
- Evaluate progress in network reach, activity and impact; foster ongoing improvement
How to apply
The full job description and application form is attached below. Please complete the application form and email to CSH by 9am on Monday 13 September 2021.
Your application will be assessed solely by how well you fit the requirements in the Person Specification and to what extent you demonstrate your experience and/or knowledge of the tasks you will be required to complete. Interviews will take place online in the week commencing 20 September 2021.