We're hiring! Sustainability in Quality Improvement Programme Lead
- 4-5 days per week, £38,000 pro rata
- Able to travel to meetings in London, Oxford and nationally when necessary
- Apply by 9am on Monday 20 June 2022
We are looking for a dynamic new team member with healthcare leadership experience to contribute to our work supporting the integration of sustainability into healthcare organisations. The Sustainability in Quality Improvement (QI) Programme Lead will help to accelerate the adoption of sustainable healthcare as a core dimension of healthcare management and practice while working for an organisation that is at the forefront of transformational change in the field of sustainable healthcare.
The Sustainability in QI Programme Lead will work with healthcare organisations to integrate sustainability into the culture and practice of QI. The role involves contributing to ongoing development of CSH’s Clinical Transformation Programme and you will join the faculty for CSH Courses.
- With support from the Medical Director, Lead CSH’s Sustainability in QI programme to support the integration of sustainability into QI within healthcare delivery organisations
- Manage team members, support their development and assure the quality of their work
- Develop strong working relationships with NHS Trusts/Boards and other partner organisations (both UK and international)
- Train QI trainers in SusQI and support them to integrate SusQI into training materials, workshops and QI project support – including through CSH’s Green Ward Competition programme
- Contribute to the design of service transformation projects to integrate SusQI
- Develop and test new approaches, including measurement of environmental, social and financial sustainability (the “triple bottom line”) of clinical services and embedding this in healthcare governance
- Work with academic partners to evaluate CSH programmes and understand how transformation to sustainable healthcare may be brought about
- Feed learning from practice into policy development
- Communicate impacts of CSH’s Sustainability in QI programme nationally and internationally, including taking opportunities to write journal articles or present at academic conferences
- Teach large and small groups on CSH course workshops, including Board-Level Training
- Contribute to ongoing review and development of CSH’s Clinical Transformation Programme (within which the Sustainability in QI programme sits)
How to apply
Please complete the attached application form and email by 9am on Monday 20 June 2022 to email@example.com. Your application will be assessed solely by how well you fit the requirements in the Person Specification and to what extent you demonstrate your experience and/or knowledge of the tasks you will be required to complete. Interviews will take place online on Thursday 30 June 2022.