Resources are now live on 'What role do remote consultations have in sustainable healthcare?'
We're excited to announce that the recording and learning resources are now live on our website, for the first of our Connecting Q locally virtual events, "Remote Consultations: what is their role in sustainable healthcare".
On the event page, you will find:
- A recording of the whole event, where our inspiring speakers weighed up the impact of remote consultations and care using a sustainable healthcare lens, focussing not only on clinical outcomes but also impacts on the environment (on which we all depend for our health), social wellbeing (of staff, patients and community) and cost.
- A bonus video on the environmental and social sustainability of digital services in healthcare.
- Resources for learning and discussion: a series of selected themed clips from our YouTube playlist followed by key learning points and a discussion prompt.
- Details for piloting our new carbon calculator for remote consultations.
Additionally, from Monday 22nd March you can take part in the debate on this topic with other healthcare professionals and leaders, by joining the Q Community sustainable healthcare special interest group.
There will be another three events this year addressing 'hot topics' in sustainable healthcare, and dates will be released soon.
- Access the Remote Consultations event page, here.
- Find out about the Connecting Q Locally series, here.
- Stay up to date with our upcoming projects and events, here.