Sustainable Healthcare Cafés
Apply what you have learned, stay informed, and be inspired by others in healthcare!
After completing the self-study materials and online workshop of your Foundation-level course, you are invited to attend our online Sustainable Healthcare Cafés to help put your learning into practice. The one-hour Cafés offer a friendly, informal setting in which to:
- Get support for sustainability projects from peers and CSH staff
- Make connections with others bringing sustainability projects into their workplace
Ways to participate
- Just turn up, learn from others, and get inspired! (You don’t have to have a project in mind)
- Share your project verbally, on the day, to receive suggestions and advice
- Submit a brief outline of your work using the short form on the booking page.
You may join as many Cafés as you like on any of these dates:
- Tuesday 20 February 2024 10.00-11.00 GMT - book here
- Wednesday 1 May 2024 14.00-15.00 BST - book here
Please note that...
- Cafes are intended for those who have attended a CSH Foundation Level course (see list below)
- If you have attended a SusQI or Carbon Footprinting course you will be invited to your own separate Work in Progress session. To check the dates and book your session, email us here.
Foundation Level Courses
- Introduction to Sustainable Healthcare (multidisciplinary)
- Sustainable Respiratory Care
- Sustainable Anaesthetics
- Sustainable Primary Care
- Sustainable Mental Healthcare
- Sustainable Dentistry
- Public Health Leadership for Sustainability
- Green Space and Health (multidisciplinary)
- Sustainable Kidney Care
- Sustainable Procurement