Sustainable Healthcare Cafés
Apply what you have learned, stay informed, and be inspired by others in healthcare!
After completing the self-study materials and online workshop of your Foundation-level course, you are invited to attend our online Sustainable Healthcare Cafés to help put your learning into practice. The two-hour Cafés offer a friendly, informal setting in which to:
- Get support for sustainability projects from peers and CSH staff
- Make connections with others bringing sustainability projects into their workplace
Ways to participate
- Just turn up, learn from others, and get inspired! (You don’t have to have a project in mind)
- Share your project verbally, on the day, to receive suggestions and advice
- Submit a brief outline of your work using the short form on the booking page. (Please complete this by the last Friday before the café as this allows time for CSH staff to prepare relevant resources for you and help you move toward a case study.)
You may join as many times as you like on any of these dates:
- Tuesday 22nd March 19.00-21.00 – book here
- Wednesday 8th June 10.00-12.00 – book here
- Thursday 15th September 18.00-20.00 – book here
- Tuesday 22nd November 9.00-11.00 – book here
Please note that...
- Cafes are intended for those who have attended a CSH Foundation Level course (see list below)
- If you have attended a SusQI or Carbon Footprinting course you will be invited to your own separate Work in Progress session. To check the dates and book your session, email us here.
Foundation Level Courses