Sustainability in Quality Improvement Resources
The Sustainability in Quality Improvement framework (SusQI) is an approach developed by CSH with partners, to help you integrate sustainable healthcare into healthcare improvement.
New SusQI resources!
CSH's open access resources for SusQI have been relaunched! Please visit https://www.susqi.org for:
- Project resources
- Educator pack
- Case studies
- Sustainability in quality improvement: redefining value. Mortimer F, Isherwood J, Wilkinson A, Vaux E. Future Healthcare Journal, 2018 Vol.5(2):88-93
- Sustainability in quality improvement: measuring impact. Mortimer F, Isherwood J, Pearce M, Kenward C, Vaux E. Future Healthcare Journal, 2018 Vol.5(2):94-97
- Sustainable Healthcare Special Interest Group for the Health Foundation Q Community (non-members of Q are welcome as guests)
Courses and Training:
- CSH Green Ward Competition - a programme for NHS Trusts to inspire and support clinical teams to run SusQI projects
- CSH Sustainability in QI three-part training course
- CSH Teaching Sustainable QI course
Dr Frances Mortimer's lecture on Sustainability in Quality Improvement for the University of Toronto, April 2019. For more SusQI resources please visit SusQI.org