Spring Sustainable Healthcare Courses
Spring is right around the corner! What better way to start the season of new beginnings and growth, then with the release of our two brand new courses, Sustainable Dentistry and Sustainable Primary Care!
These specialty courses will join our suite of courses on sustainability, health and healthcare. The courses are based on a lively mix of core concepts, case studies, and the sharing of interdisciplinary perspectives and experiences.
March - September 2021 Workshop Dates
- Wednesday 31 March (1.30 pm - 5.30 pm) - Teaching Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Tuesday 20 April (1 pm - 5 pm) - Sustainable Dentistry
- Thursday 22 April (9pm - 1am BST) / Friday 23 April, (8 am -12 noon NZST) - Introduction to Sustainable Healthcare
- Friday 23 April (9 am -1 pm) - Public Health Leadership for Sustainability
- Monday 26 April (1 pm - 5 pm) - Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Tuesday 27 April (10 am - 2 pm) - Green Space and Health
- Tuesday 11 May (2 pm - 6 pm) - Introduction to Sustainable Healthcare
- Wednesday 12 May (1 pm - 5 pm) - Teaching Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Wednesday 9 June (10 am – 2 pm) - Carbon Footprinting for Healthcare
- Friday 11th June (9 am - 1 pm) - Sustainable Primary Care
- Wednesday 23 June (1 pm - 5 pm) - Public Health Leadership for Sustainability
- Wednesday 7 July (10 am - 2pm) - Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Tuesday 21 Sept (1 pm - 5 pm) - Public Health Leadership for Sustainability
Part I. Self-study: Two weeks before the workshop begins we will send you a link with access to a 4-hour interactive package with video case studies. After working through the materials in your own time, you are invited to identify a sustainability topic in your setting that you might like to learn more about.
Part II. Workshop: This 4-hour small group workshop is facilitated by expert instructors and conducted over a video conferencing platform. Workshop timetables are available on each of the individual course pages (see menu at right).
Part III. Work-in-progress presentations (optional, for advanced courses only): A few months after the workshop you will have an opportunity to share your work and receive further input from peers and instructors.